This is a senior leadership role, which drives organizational IR / HR function across plant locations in Gujarat.
A dynamic Industrial Relations professional who will partner with the leadership team at Gujarat and work closely with the top management at the corporate level for designing and delivering IR / HR strategy / philosophy across plants in Gujarat.
Will be responsible for setting and driving proactive / progressive IR & HR strategy for the region.
Expected to be the leader with IR subject matter expertise.
Create and align best-in-class IR & HR practices which supports business needs, employee expectations and drive business objectives.
To build long-term and short-term IR / HR strategy for Gujarat plants in partnership with the Plant Heads & Plant P&A Heads of Gujarat region in terms of manpower management, costs management, productivity enhancement and effective utilization of workforce.
Also, ensure zero-failure labour laws related statutory compliances and other employment laws.
The person will provide overall leadership and guidance to all the plants in Gujarat by overseeingIndustrial Relations, Employee Engagement, Training & Development, Recruitment for senior positions including hiring of freshers thru campus interviews, Labour Laws related Statutory Compliances, Dealing with Manpower Contractors,
Liaison with Government Departments and surrounding village heads, Security, Vigilance & Safety related matters.
The candidate should have effectively handled Industrial Relations, building a productive and collaborative work environment.
He must be able to establish strong relationship, maintain good rapport and positively influence all stakeholders including Government Authorities through impactful and meaningful regular interactions.
Other Important Expectations
Implement HR policies and initiatives aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
Drive cultural change in plants through effective collaboration with business leaders so as to achieve short- term and long term business objectives.
- Provide leadership & direction to Plant P&A Heads of factories in Gujarat region and support them as per need.
- Build IR capability across locations to meet dynamic business challenges and effectively lead P&A team.
- Be an active mentor and coach for senior management team on people and IR practices. Coach senior
- Act as champion for all industrial relations matters across plant / office locations. Design and implement innovative and proactive I R practices to ensure harmonious relations between employees and management.
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing grievances, disputes or other manpower handling related / shop floor issues.
Recruitment process - manpower planning to onboarding.
Support business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources.
Encourage a positive work environment thru effective & measurable employee engagement initiatives.
Advising & guiding plant P&A Head on PMS– Reward& Recognition
Preparing of various HR metrics to support management in decision making.
Ensuring & maintaining of statutory compliances under labor laws.
Contract Labor Management - Contracting, legal compliances, performance assessment.
Security & Safety of all plants.
- Ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operation of factories without any stoppage of plant operations.
- Build strong network with government, local administration and local influencers.
Skills/ Qualification :
- Full Time MBA- HR/IR / MSW / Degree in industrial relations
- 20-24 years of relevant work experience as IR / HR in auto manufacturing firm (large set up).
- Age – 40 – 45 years
- 5-7 years of experience in Head role
- Should have handled multiple plants / locations
- Should have handled business of 800-1000 crores
- Should have handled manpower of 2000 plus people
- Proficient in English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Desh Bandhu Institute of Professional Training Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Desh Bandhu Institute of Professional Training Pvt Ltd.