- he will be responsible for helping the team track- how well we are doing in acquiring customers and delivering the best-in-class experience. In this highly visible role, you will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it means to key stakeholders.
- he will be an expert in analyzing large & diverse data sets and have exemplary communication skills. You will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will need to be able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, he will work extensively with the Business Unit Heads across cities, Heads of Marketing, Design, Pricing & Growth and
- You will work extensively with data & hypotheses, create clear and effective reports and data visualizations, and partner with the business team to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Define requirements for reporting, customer behaviour, and technical performance metrics, and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our development schedules
- Identify opportunities to improve metrics and define reports that provide senior stakeholders with clear visibility to business performance
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources
- Partner with internal and external Agencies/teams teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment
- Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of years of relevant work experience in consulting, analytics, business intelligence, or related field (experience in consumer-facing industry preferred)
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Past experience in using/implementing tools like Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics
- Advance proficiency in using SQL, Tableau, Excel
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets using Python or R
Experience with data visualization using Google Data Studio/Tableau or similar tools
Working Knowledge of tools like Google Optimize or Any other A/B tesing tool
Worked on Omnichannel tools like WebEngage/MoEnagge/Gamooga etc
Past experience in Audience/Segment/Database Marketing
Working Knowledge of Onpage analytics/heatmap tools like crazyegg/hotjar
Desired Candidate Profile
Desh Bandhu Institute of Professional Training Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Desh Bandhu Institute of Professional Training Pvt Ltd.